Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Friday, November 30, 2007

Quien Jelo

 

Fraud. We've seen this idiot before.

One out of five.

My name is Quien Jelo I,m a single . I come from Sierra leone.dear I,m interesting to be your friend after seeing your profile details here online as i want to relocate to your area soonest .

I need to hear from you and have something important to discuss with you . I need your help over my fund clearance and transfer for investment and will write you in details once i hear from you.
and i will send more of my photos and id for you to know me properly

MY DATA:

MY NAME: MISS QUIEN JELO

MY AGE: 25 YERARS

MY OCCUPATION: MEDICAL STUDENT BEFORE THE WAR STARTED AND IN LEVEL 2

NATIONALITY: SIERRA LEONE

MY FATHERS DATA
:
HIS NAME: MR. PATEL JELO

OCCUPATION: EXPORTER OF GOLD DURST

AGE BEFORE HIS DEATH : 52

NATIONALITY: SIERRA LEONE

Amount deposited for us in the finance company is valued $9.5 which i need your help for the clearance and transfer into your country where i want to relocate and have a good life. I need your help over the clearance and transfer to your country for investment and want to discuss with you in details over it once i hear back from you.

I want you to assist me over the investment and management of my fund into real estate and other good business in your country

can we talk about it.you can send me through my e-mail

and phone to reach me is 00229-97689290

I HAVE THE DEPOSIT DOCUMENT AND WILL SCAN MY PHOTOS AND PASSPORT ID ONCE I HEAR YOUR READINESS TO ASSIST ME IN THIS VENTURE

I NEED YOUR DIRECT PHONE AND MOBILE TO ENABLE US DISCUSS IN DETAILS AS THIS IS BEYOUND EXCHANGE OF EMAIL ALONE

Jelo ,

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i got this one its funny what people will do to get money

Sunday, May 04, 2008 7:51:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's not funny what people do to get the money to the fraudsters.

Monday, May 05, 2008 11:38:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is more funny and stupid how people believe on this crap and falls into it

Thursday, May 15, 2008 10:20:00 pm  
Blogger James Miller said...

There's one born every minute.

Thursday, May 15, 2008 10:22:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home