Making the Most of the Internet - Blog


Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Robin Hanse



One out of five.


I am making this contact with you based on the reliable information I gathered. This information was positive as to convince me that you would be capable to handle such high magnitude business, which am about proposing to you.

My name is Mr. Robin Hanse and I work in the International operation department in (Inheritance Finance House South Africa ) On a routine inspection I discovered a dormant domiciliary account with a BALL. Of 36,000,000,00 (Thirty Six Million USD) on further discreet investigation.

I also discovered that the account holder Has long since passed away (dead) leaving no Beneficiary to the account. Our Finance HOUSE will approve this money to any foreigner Because the former operator of the (account) is a foreigner and from (BRAZIL) and nobody has come again for the claim of this money A foreigner can only claim this money with legal claims to the account Holder; therefore I need your cooperation in this transaction.

I will provide the necessary information needed in order to claim this money from our (Finance House) But you will need to open an account where this can be transferred.

If you are interested send your private Telephone No. And Fax number including full details of an (Empty) account information to be used for the Deposit of this money.

I wish for utmost confidentiality in handling this transaction as my job and the future of our family would be jeopardized if it were breached. I want to assure you that the transaction is without risk if due processes is followed accordingly.

I have set in motion the machinery for the taking off on this transaction and further action will commence immediately I hear from you. I have agreed that after receiving of this money by you, you will be initiated 40% while 10% has been set out for taxes and miscellanies expenses made in this business before sharing , while I shall take off 50% of the total money.

it might interest you to know that last year a similar transaction was carried with Mr. Andrew Miller the president of cranial International Trading Co-operation at Number 1 135 East 57th street 28th Floor New York, 10022, with telephone number (212) 3007788 and telex number 6731639.

After the agreement between both parties in which he was take 20% of the money while the remaining 80% for me with all the required document signed the money was duly received by Andrew Miller only to be disappointed on my arrival in New York city and I were reliably informed that Mr. Andrew Miller was no longer in that address while his telephone number has been relocated to somebody else, that was how I lost $25 million dollars (USD) to Mr. Andrew Miller. This time around I need a more reliable and trust worth person or a reputable company to do business with, what I want is the assurance that you will let me have my own share after a successful transfer of the (Fund) in to your account. All necessary precaution have been taken to ensure a non-risk situation on this transaction.

It is my believe that this transaction will take 10 working days daring delays, because We have to follow according to inheritance procedure.What I need is your wiliness and acceptance by assisting me receive this money.

Looking forward to hear from your favorable responses. Many thanks

Mr. Robin Hanse



Post a Comment

<< Home