Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Letisha Aisha

 

Fraud and a God-tosser.

One out of five.

My name is Miss Letisha Aisha from Sierra leone and medical.dear I,m interesting to know more of you after seeing your email details here on the Internet as i want to relocate to your area for living and invest of my inheritance fund.

I know you will be surprise to receive this message from complete stranger from Sierra Leone you have never seen or meet or discuss with but it is a great pleasure writting and knowing you over here.

I know there is no violent and crisis in your country and that lead to my contact with you as i want to reside there.

I have contacted you before and no response or reply from you and wondering if you got early message i sent to you, please let me know if you receive this one again it by writting to my email below, please get back to me confirming the receipt of this message.

All i need from you is to help us get the total money transfered into your account for investment once we change the beneficiary in your name and favour as the person we authorise and empower for the clearance .


You know there is a lot of bad people on the internet and am being afraid not to fall into the hand of a person that will betray me or run away with my fund once the fund is transfered.

I prayed and fasted before contacting you. Am trusting you, though without seeing you which my younger brother has been asking me, why should i trust a complete stranger over transfer of our huge sum of money but i told him i strongly believe in God and it is by God direction that made me to contact you and reveal all our position here in Benin.


As i told you earlier, am here in Benin Republic with my younger brother which we arrived 3 days now because of the war in Ivory Coast that lead to the death of my father ad mother living me and my younger brother alive and we are from Sierra leone and lives in a country called Abidjan - Cote d'Ivoire but here in Benin Republic we entered as a result of the war in that country which lead to the death of my father and mother living me and my younger brother alone on earth.


Before the death of my father he deposit the sum of $9.5 MILLION DOLLARS IN FINANCE COMPANY HERE IN BENIN REPUBLIC which am standing as the bonafide bext of kin .


When I came here, i went to the finance company to know what is required to release our fund to us. They stated that my late father deposited the fund for safe keeping in their central security vault and we need get the legal transfer document before the amount can be release for transfered to any account we are going to nominate which will be yours as we do not have any bank account at all and want you to help us get account where the fund will be transfered once we issue the change of power of attorney in your name and favour as the person authorise to help us clear and receive our fund.


Am pleading to you to assist us here with the bank so that the fund can be released into your account in your country for investment. Please help to understand my plea here because the finance company stated that since my father deposited the fund for safe keeping in their vault that we cannot have access to the money unless we provide account details where it will be transfered for us to enable us start to use our inherintance and that is why i need your help to provide account where the fund will be transfered once we nominate you as our sponsor. You see, here our condition is very bad and frustrating because it is not easy living on earth without father and mother, even here we do not have any single penny or cash at had to take care of our self , feed, it is very hard experience for us and we believe you can help us from your heart and trust us the way we trusted in you.


All i need from you is to help us get the total money transfered into your account for investment once we change the beneficiary in your name and favour as the person we authorise and empower for the clearance .


I NEED YOUR FULL NAME
YOUR ADDRESS
YOUR TELEPHONE AND MOBIL
YOUR AGE AND OCCUPATION


Once i get your details i will be submitting to my lawyer to enable him proceed for to the finance company for approval;

I need to hear from you and have something important to discuss with you very important as this fund is the only thing i can lay hand after the death of my parent and am entrusting you to assist me receive it into your account once i nominate you and issue power of attorney in your name and favour authorising them to transfer in your favour so that we can relocate and know the area to invest it and i want to donate some amount to poor and charity organisation there.

All i need is your honesty and truthfulness because this is the only hope of my living after the death of my father and mother in the war in Ivory coast.


please call me for me to know your readiness to assist me in this venture 00229 97689290

I want you to know that it is God Almighty that connects people and makes out of them whatsoever he desires, and this my having to write you in the first place regarding this project is from God own direction as I never knew you before nor have we meet in any where before but may God name be praised for his ways are not like the ways of men, for he is perfect and never miss leads his loved ones.


I know that when God is with one no one can be against him or her, and I know that my having made you the one to carry on this cross will bring joy to my soul and to many others out there that will stand to benefit from the foundation when it is established and the real estate business , after the funds must have been claimed and transferred to your would be nominated bank account.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Daniel Watkins said...

I just got one of those spam emails on aol.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008 7:56:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i got one sent to my msn... i love this site for letting me know what stupid scams are out there. :D
thanks!

Sunday, June 15, 2008 1:27:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I recieve this e-mail too and i don't know if i believe or what but if it's true, good and do our best but if this is scam, we're sorry because we loss a lots of time to think about it.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008 11:28:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

may i ask if letisha Aisha is truly existed in siera leone?

Wednesday, June 25, 2008 4:09:00 pm  
Blogger James Miller said...

I doubt it. But then I haven't checked.

James

Wednesday, June 25, 2008 4:16:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home