Making the Most of the Internet - Blog


Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Setone Limited


Fraud. The usual rubbish.

One out of five!

Good Day,

My name is David Johnson, the recruitment office of SETONE LIMITED,LONDON, (UNITED KINGDOM). producer of various clothing materials, batiks, assorted fabrics and traditional costumes. I have sold my goods all around the world. I am always facing serious difficulties when it comes to selling my goods to Americans.

My clients in America make payments for our supplies every week in form of money orders which are not readily cashable outside the US {JUST BECAUSE THIS US MONEY ORDERS CAN ONLY BE CASHED WITHIN THE US} so we need someone in the states to work as our representative and assist us in processing the payments from our clients. {YOU WILL BE PAID 10% FOR EACH TRANSACTION. which wouldn't affect your present state of work, All you will be doing is to receive payments from my customers in the states inform of a money order or traveler check,Cash it and deduct 10% out of it then send the remaining 90% back to us via WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

Note:Be rest assured that you will not spend a dime out of your personal money. If you are interested,get back to me with the listed information below...

1. First Name____
2. Last Name_______ __
3. Contact Address(Your full home address)___ ____________
4. City___ _______
5. State_____________
6. Zip code____________
7. Mobile Phone#_________
8. Home Phone _____
9. Nationality ______
10. Age
11.Occupation _

Have you receive a job offer like this before?

MR.David Johnson
General Manager/ CEO.

Important Notes :-

1. Whatever you do, do not respond to any e-mail like this. If you have given bank details to any fraudster like this, then inform your bank immediately and also make sure that you close the account.

2. If the e-mail mentions a well known e-mail address such as from,, etc., then why not forward the offending e-mail to, etc. Hopefully, they'll remove the e-mail address, which will stop people being sucked in.



Blogger Antony said...

Part time money

1. There's a movement to radically change California government, by getting rid of career politicians and chopping their salaries in half. A group known as Citizens for California Reform wants to make the California legislature a part time time job, just like it was until 1966.

2. The best place for freelance projects is freelancing sites. Freelancing sites are the best option for part time home based business and freelance jobs. There are many types of work available at freelancing sites……

Tuesday, February 09, 2010 10:54:00 am  
Blogger Antony said...

1. Welcome to the safest, easiest way to get a real work at home job.

Work at home jobs can be hard to trust. That's why we research and publish only the best of the best carefully pre-screened 100% scam-free work at home jobs you can depend on. No get rich quick schemes. No scams. Just 100% real work at home jobs

Thursday, February 11, 2010 8:02:00 am  
Blogger James Miller said...

Online Universal Work is obviously a scam. Don't touch it with a bargepole.

Thursday, February 11, 2010 8:21:00 am  
Blogger Antony said...

1. I want to work online ..

There are some thin if the legitimate work as a line there. Most are sites and marketing study for the site owner rich, not you. The only thing is true legitimacy Ebay, selling things you already own

2. Many companies all over the world need your opinions on their products. They will send you a simple online survey forms, where you need to fill it out and they pay you money.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010 9:20:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home