Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Sydney Car Centre - 2

 

It has been pointed out to me that the Sydney Car Centre is a clone of the web site for the Stratford Car Centre in the UK. The latter looks to be a highly legitimate business.

I've just looked at the Sydney Car Centre and apparently if you join you get a "Company Truck" as a benefit.

I don't think that the crooks behind the site have any feelings for the planet either. Who'd want to drive round in something like a Scania or a DAF anyway?

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I received an e-mail from Sydney Car Centre for a vacancy. The website for the vacancy is http://vacancy-4511935.sydneycarcentre.tw/vacancies.php.
They require money to be paid to suppliers and retaining a 10% handling fee. This sounds either like money laundering or drug money. I suggest all to stay away.

Friday, June 15, 2007 3:26:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I received the same e-mail. I will keep away from this, of course.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007 9:10:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I received the same exact e-mail message. I believe it is a Fraud. It sounds non sence.

It is better to keep away from it.

Thursday, June 21, 2007 5:22:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been getting 4 to 5 a day from them. Can't get them to stop sending me emails. Any ideas?

Thursday, June 21, 2007 8:38:00 am  
Blogger James Miller said...

No!

Think of Mickey Mouse in Fantasia. Until the wizard in the shape of Putin, Blair or whatever says stop and means it, they'll keep coming until they get bored.

They'll probably stop in a few weeks and then they'll send you something else.

Thursday, June 21, 2007 12:19:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home