Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Barrister Paul Lukemond

 

This ones another three out of five. If people are going to write these things then they ought to give us a good laugh.

What would the Bar Council say about it?

I am Barrister Paul Lukemond Esq. a solicitor at law and also the personal attorney to the deceased . My client , who was a contractor/consultant with one of the Oil Companies here in Ghana. On the 21st of April 2002, my client, his wife and their only daughter were involved in a car accident along Accra/Kumassi road. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made several inquiries here to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.


After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to contact you. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the fund of (US$9million) left behind by my client before it gets confiscated or declared Un-serviceable by the Bank, where this fund were deposited. For the fact that I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over some years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased, since you have the same last name with my client, so that the proceeds of this deposit of (US$9million) can be transferred to your account.

The newly appointed director of the bank has ordered that they should compile the list of dormant account to enable the bank confiscated and forwarded to the nation’s treasury account as an unclaimed fund.That is why I am writing you to come forward as the next so that the money will be transferred into your nominated account then you and I will share it instead of loosing the whole money to the bank. I have agreed to share the money 35% for you, 45% for me, 10% for any expenses we might incur during the course of the transaction while the remaining 10% will be for charity organization in your country such as homeless and motherless homes, for children up bringing and some other related organization.

I hope you will welcome this life time opportunity, if so please get back to me in confirmation of your good interest to enable us discuss further. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please get in touch with me through this email address for more details.Do send to me the following;

1. Your full name and contact address
2. Your Age,Sex & marital statues
3. Your private telephone and fax numbers for easy communication
4. Occupation.

Finally be informed that the entire transaction is risk-free. Upon the receipt of the above requirements, we hope to be through with the transaction in 14 working days.
Thanks in anticipation of your kind co-operation.

Best Regards,

Barr. Paul Lukemond

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home