Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Thursday, September 06, 2007

K I Bakri

 

So this idiot is dying. Why doesn't he pop his clogs now, so that we can all have a bit of peace.

I actually got two of these from different e-mail addresses. Does he have a twin brother. The evil twins?

It is a great honour to write you, after several hesistation.I do not want to say much, but My Name Is K I Bakri, i will definitely tell you more about myself and we get to know each other definitely once i get your reply. I have been diagnosed with Ideopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis, which is a terminal disease ,and i have no chance of surviving. I am writing you for your cooperation in fufilling a last wish i have, as i lay on my death bed.
My wish is distributing my last wealth which i have kept in a diplomatic box with a security company.The Diploamtic box contains a huge sum of money, i would reveal to you later, i want you to stand on my behalf and collect the box and help in the distribution of the wealth to the less priviledged.
I expect your response if you can perform this task, as there are several people dying and suffering all over the world abd i feel that my widows mite can change things a little..

So, How can you help the less priviledged with my funds?
Can i count on you?

Best Wishes
K I Bakri

Note that he can count on me for one thing. To post his stupid message on the Internet so that he doesn't empty a sucker's bank account.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home