Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Monday, September 10, 2007

Odoko Yaya

 

This idiot is rather yaya or is it gaga. It's fraud.

One out of five.

From Mr. Odoko Yaya
Attn; Good Friend

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transffered under the cooperation of a new partiner from paraguay.Presently i'm in paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total Contract sum. mean while,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assit me in transffering those funds despite that it failed us some how.Now contact my secretary in Accra Ghana.

His name is; David Akon
e-Mail; dakon@myway.com
Telephone; +233-275615273

Ask him to transfer to you the sum of $950.000.00 which i kept for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.i appreciated your efforts at that time very much.so feel free and get intouched with my secretary David Akon and instruct him on how to transfer the money to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive the money so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time.in the moment, i'm very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partiner are having at hand, finally,remember that i had forwarded instruction to my secretary on your behalf to transfer the money to you, so feel free to get intouch with David Akon to transfer the money to you without any delay.

Thanks and God bless
With Best Regards,
Mr. Odoko Yaya

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home