Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Paul Lee

 

Another one out of five. Fraud.

Dear partner.
I sincerely come in good faith to you, with utmost assurance that you will never regret giving your attention to this mail at the end of the day. I am Mr. paul Lee. I'm a bank branch manager in one of the most popular bank here in asia, you will know me more as we go on.

Please i want us to know each other for a purpose, and that purpose is that, there is unclaimed deposit belonging to one of our foreign customers who died [8] eigth years ago, without any sign of sickness in plane crash. I personally have watched with kin interest to see any next of kin or beneficiary to this deposit but no one has come up for the claim of US$11.8M [ Eleven MILLION,EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS] this money has been in our bank for a very long time, On further investigation, I found out that he died without making a WILL, and all attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless.

I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mr. owner did not declare any next of kin or relations in all his official documents, including his Bank Deposit paper work in my Bank. This sum of US$11,800,000.00 is still sitting in my Bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year.

Be obviously informed that if this fund remain's here till the end of this year it will be transfered into the BANK TREASURY as unclaimed fund. Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a Foreigner to stand in as the next of kin, so that the fruits of this old man's labor will not get into the hands of some corrupt bank officials. Remember, any body can be the next of kin/relation since he did'nt mention anybody because of his accidental death. And my bank can not release this money if nobody apply for it.

We shall employ the service of an Attorney for drafting and notarization of the WILL and to obtain the necessary documents and letter of probate/administration in your favor to transfer the money into a bank account in any part of the world,which you will provide, i will then facilitate the transfer of this money to you as the beneficiary/next of kin. I will see to the whole things since I'm the manager of this branch, and I have taken the deposit slip and the deposit certificate from bank file. The money will be paid into your account for us to share as we agree.

There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this transaction will be done by the Attorney, and by my position as a Branch Manager guarantees 100% successful execution of this transaction, i can also assure you that any body can be the next of kin. I expect your urgent communication, and let me know your mind.
best regards.
Mr. Lee.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home