Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Friday, October 05, 2007

Simpson Gray

 

Fraud.

One out of five.

Simpson Gray LLP
Blenheim Tower Firm
Westerdoksdijk 40
1013 AE Amsterdam
The Netherlands
Tele:+31-649981084.

Good day,

Before I introduce myself, I wish to inform you that this letter is not a hoax mail and I urge you to treat it with seriousness. This letter must come to you as a big surprise, but I believe it is only a day that people meet and become great friends and businesspartners This is a personal email directed to you and I request that it be treated as such it is not a hoax mail please. I am Barrister Simpson Gray,a solicitor at law.

I am the personal attorney/sole executor to the late Mr Randolf , hereinafter referred to as 'my client' who worked as an independent oil magnate in my country and who died in a car crash with his immediate family on the 4th of oct,1998. Since the death of my client in oct,1998, I have written several letters to the embassy with an intent to locate any of his extended relatives whom shall be claimants/beneficiaries of his abandoned personal estate and all such efforts have been to no avail.

Moreso,I have received official letters in the last few weeks suggesting a likely proceeding for confiscation of his abandoned personal assets in line with existing laws by the bank in which my client deposited the sum of $10million U.S.D. On this note i decided to search for a credible person, I was urged to contact you, that I may,with your consent, present you to the "trustee" bank as my late client's surviving family member so as to enable you put up a claim to the bank in that capacity as a next of kin of my client.

I find this possible for the fuller reasons that you bear a similar last name with my client making it a lot easier for you to put up a claim in that capacity.I propose that 35% of the net sum will accrue to you at the conclusion of this deal in so far as I do not incur further expenses.

Therefore, to facilitate the immediate transfer of this fund, you need, first to contact me via signifying your interest and as soon as I obtain your confidence,I will immediately appraise you with the complete details as well as fax you the documents, with which you are to proceed and i shall direct on how to put up an application to the bank.

HOWEVER, you will have to accent to an express agreement which I will forward to you in order to bind us in this transaction.

Upon the reciept of your reply,I will send you by fax or E-mail the next step to take.I will not fail to bring to your notice that this proposal is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any fears as the required arrangements have been made for the completion of this transfer. Like I said, I require only a solemn confidentiality on this.

Best regards,

Simpson Gray

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home