Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Joy Fred

 

Fraud.

Don't you just love the e-mail address. lovemichigan1976@yahoo.com.

One out of five.

From: Mrs.Joy Fred.
My Dear my quest to locate a responsible friend and partner to bring my dreams to a reality, hence l took this bold step to contact you through this medium and i would not like you to take an offence that l am bothering you since you do not know me neither have we met before.
I am Mrs. Joy Fred from Jordan, I am married to Dr.John Fred who worked with Jordan embassy in Republic of Benin for nine years,before he died in the year2002. we were both married for eleven years without a child.

He died after a brief illness that lasted for onlyfour days. Before his death we were both involved in charity services. Since his death I decided not tore-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which is against my principle. When my late husbandwas alive he deposited the sum of $5.5 million (Five million Five hundred thousand u.s.dollars) with a Bankin Repubilc of Benin.
Presently, this money is still invested in this Bankin Republic of Benin. Recently, my doctor told me that I would not last for the next three months due to my cancer problem.
Though what disturbs me most is my stroke sickness.Having known my condition of health I have decided to donate this fund to charity, orphanage or an individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct .
I want an individual that will use these fund-to-fund charity,orphanages and widows and to ensure that these set of people are well maintained. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are well of and I don't want my husband's hard earned money to be misused by them. As I do not want a situation whereby this money will be used in an ungodly manner,Hence the reasons for taking this bold decision.
I am not afraid of death because l have lived a fufiled life. As it is right now, I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health and also due to the presence of my husband's relatives around me always.
I don't want them to know about this development, As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank in Republic of Benin. I will also issue you power of Attorney that will prove you as the original-beneficiary of this said fund. I want you to see to the need of the less priviledged. My happiness is that I lived a fulfiled life and l dont have any regrets in life.
Please note that any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for another individual as I stated here in. Do get back at me to my private mail address: lovemichigan1976@yahoo.com for more details to proceed.
Hoping to hear from you soonest and do notify yourinterest to help me assist charity.. Happy New Year.

Best regards.
Mrs. Joy Fred.

Thanks for your consent

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home