Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Friday, December 07, 2007

Rev. Dr. S David

 

This poorly drawn effort shouldn't fool anybody.

One out of five.

Dear .

I had success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from China. Presently I'm in India for my heart operation. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact My Rev.Father, his name is Rev.Dr.S David, his Email Address
: revdavid@religious.com ask him to send you the total $980.000.00 which
i kept for your
compensation ,for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with My Rev.Father,and instruct him to transfer this amount to you.

With Best Regards,

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home