Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Monday, March 31, 2008

Mark Osborne

 

If I'd got this on the 1st of April, I'd have thought it was an April Fool.

It's fraud.

Two out of five for being so funny.

From Mr. Mark Osborne

Dear Friend

It is my great honor to communicate with you. I know you will be astonished on how I got your email address. I got it on the British Ecommerce Directory during my private search looking for a reliable and capable partner to do this transaction with.

I am Mr. Mark Osborne. I am the auditor to the Department of Mineral Resources ISLES OF SCILLY ISLANDS GREAT BRITAIN.

I am contacting you in respect of an urgent and lucrative transaction. This deal involves the transfer of Three Million Great Britain Pounds (£3 Million) out of the mineral resources account with Reserve Bank Isles of Scilly Islands Great Britain into any of your personal or company account overseas.

This is my main purpose of contacting you so you can provide an international company or personal account to receive these funds as well as provide your support to successfully conclude this transaction. You will be getting 40% and me 60% at the conclusion of this transaction. This amount result from the deal I did during our annual audit for the mining and natural gas industry in the Islands.

All I need is your total support and sincerity to transfer these funds to your overseas account with your name or company name as a contractor to the Department of Mineral Resources ISLES OF SCILLY ISLANDS GREAT BRITAIN. Every process will be done perfectly. In other words I guarantee you 100% risk free in this deal.

Please if you are not interested or you know that you are not capable to sail with me on this do not bother to write back and behave that you never receive this letter and if you are interested do let me know as soon as possible.

Forgive me for contacting you through this medium for a transaction like this. It is all due to privacy and security.
Sincerely Yours,

Mr. Mark Osborne.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home