Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Olu Adeniji

 

Fraud.

One out of five.

Dear Prospective Partner,
First, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction, this is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidentialand secret.Though I know that transaction of this magnitude will make anyone apprehensive and worried. But I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day.
I have decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction, as well have been reliably andconvince of your discreetness and ability in the transaction of this nature. Let me start by introducing myself properly to you. I am BARR. ADENIJI OLU personal assistant/attorney to the bayelsa state Governor in Nigeria, who was arrested in the United Kingdom for the possession of a large sum of money at the port of entry into the UK. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4253362.stm
My office monitors and controls the affairs of all oil institutions in the niger delta region of Nigeria concerned with foreign contractors payments.
I came to know you through my private search for someone I can confidently trust on, And when I saw your name there; I have a maximum confidence in you that we can transact this business.

THE PROPOSITION.
I want you to go into a venture with me as my partner in this deal by helping me claim this package/consignment, which I shipped and deposited with a security company in LONDON, UNITED KINGDON through a security/courier agent. Note that the security company does not know that the package contains money worth US$75,000.000.00. and they most not know this. Therefore if you are willing to transact this business with me, kindly get back to me as quickly as possible as you know our presidental election has now been finallized
I will give you a share of % out of the total sum,and then the remaining % will be for my boss and i, If I receive your willingness to transact this business with me I will give you more details regarding this transaction. Contact me immediately on oluolu2@rediffmail.com for further correspondence.

Best Regards,
BARR. ADENIJI OLU
PERSONAL ASSISTANT
BAYELSA STATE GOVERNOR
BAYELSA/ Nigeria

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home