Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Luxury Car Tuning

 

Five of these badly written ones, that are fraud, but probably won't fool anyone.

One out of five.

International Car Tuning company is hiring! We have an exciting opening for a Company Sales Executive. Please attach your resume in DOC or reach text format and apply right now. This position is limited.

Are you looking for a rewarding and challenging career in a dynamic work environment? Do you see yourself in a fast-paced and professional atmosphere? If so, you have come to the right place.

Duties include: answer incoming calls, operate with e-mail, PDF and MS Word documents, must have good communicative skills, simple management duties.

After resume approbation you'll receive detailed job information.

This is RUSH search. If you're interested send your CV to this e-mail: randy.nolan@live.com

WE TREASURE YOUR PRIVACY AND PROTECTION

LUXURY CAR TUNING CO.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Steve Daniels said...

Just got one of these too!
Had me for a second based on the sender because I know someone with the surname Nolan!
A quick glance at the content however..
Identity Theft - Modern day bin pillaging?

Steve Daniels

P.S. You were indexed quite quickly!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008 10:35:00 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Amazingly fast indexing. I too got one of these, suspicions aroused by the apparent randomness of the job (I'm in IT) so thought I would investigate. Nice picture of a car though.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008 10:42:00 am  
Blogger James Miller said...

I know how to make web sites go up the search engines! You just proved how I do it.

James

Tuesday, April 15, 2008 10:57:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got one of these too but the name on it was Greg Burkett and claims to have offices in New York, even gave me an address and phone number. I google map'ed the address and it looks like a vacant lot, so I tried the phone number and it turned out to be a fax number and when I asked him about it (e-mail) he said "I now in Mexico (we open here additional office), therefore have answered a fax." What aroused my suspicions was his request for my bank details and telling me that there would be a 1-2 day waiting period whilst my bank detail were verified?
I have never had an employer ask for my bank detail until after he had employed me.

Thursday, May 22, 2008 10:52:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home