Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

David Botha

 

Fraud.

One out of five.

Will & Probate Solicitors
12 Anderson Street
Johannesburg.
Email: ryanxyz@terra.com

Compliments,
I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise, Please accept the content in good faith. I do not intend to cause any grief to you and your family. The reason for sending this mail is very fundamental to the doctrine of human privileges and right.
My name is David Botha a legal practitioner based in South Africa and the personal Attorney to late Gordon, who came from your country originally who died along with his son in an auto clash along Johannesburg Cape Town highway in 2000.
After the death of my client his bankers contacted me, as his Attorney to provide his next of kin who should inherit his funds. I have tried severally on my own without success not until i contacted your countrys embassy here in UK.
The board of directors of his bank adopted a resolution and I was mandated to provide his next of kin for the payment of this money within 28 Working days or forfeit the money to the bank as an abandoned property. The bankers had planned to invoke the abandoned property decree of 1996 to confiscate the funds after the expiration of the period given to me.
Fortunately, I came across your name, to my greatest astonishment, I discovered that you bear the same surname with my late client and coincidentally, you are both from the same country. Being convinced that you may be related with my late client or that you might provide clue to my search, I therefore, decided to contact with these facts before me,because of the similarities. By virtue of my closeness to the deceased and his immediate family.
I am very much aware of my client financial standing and the bank account he operates.
I have reasoned professionally and I feel it will be legally proper to present you as the next of kin of my deceased client, so that you can be paid the funds left in his bank account. I therefore seek your consent to present you as the Next of Kin to the Deceased since you are at an advantage, bearing the same surname and equally from the same country that the proceeds of this Bank Account can be paid to you.
I am proposing a negotiated commission for my legal services which shall be paid upon the receipt of your inheritance,and that would be after the deduction of all applied expenses which government may require as Tax.
For privacy and confidentiality reply through fax,email or call my direct line.
Best Regards
David Botha

Labels:

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so Naive? I just got this email from David Botha....Thank god for your site....
Shona
27/07/2008

Sunday, July 27, 2008 8:11:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got exactly the same email at the same time as anonymous....
I can't believe people can be so harsh and fake....

Sunday, July 27, 2008 11:13:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know how he gets away with this. I knew he was a fake and people like him should be hung to death.

Sunday, July 27, 2008 12:11:00 pm  
Blogger James Miller said...

I'm totally against the death penalty. Years ago we used to use the stocks and the pillory for people like that. Public humiliation always works well.

Apparently, one of Hitler's worst fears was being exhibited in a zoo.

Sunday, July 27, 2008 12:19:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've just received this e-mail. Thought it looked dodgy.... Great website!!

Monday, July 28, 2008 10:34:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I to recieved the same email I had replied requesting this David chap to send me a copy of the death certificate and police report it was a good copy evan had the same surname as mine He was evan stupid to give me his phone number over in Sth Africa

Friday, August 01, 2008 7:43:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol, I got this email twive in a month time, but the second one was trying to convince that he was still waiting on my answer. What an idiot

Wednesday, September 10, 2008 1:48:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just got one from CLIFF KRUGER. I might respond with a picture of my boot that will go up his bum!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008 5:00:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just got one from cliff kruger.Not impressed as we are currently looking for my husbands two brothers and we thought it might have something tro do with them.luckily we realized it was a fake before giving any details

Wednesday, September 10, 2008 10:45:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home