Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Friday, May 09, 2008

Viktor Martins

 

Fraud.

One out of five.

Good day

I represent a top business executive I have a very sensitive and private brief to ask for your partnership in re-profile funds over USD$18,000,000,00. I will give the details, but in summary, the funds are coming via a bank in Europe and this is legitimate transaction You will be paid 22%for your management/consultancy fees", if I am able to reach terms with you. If you are able to work to earn this fees please write back immediately and provide me with your profile confidential telephone number And I will provide further details.
Please keep this close to your chest as much as possible, we can not afford any problem. I look forward to it.

replying me at my private email: viktorre111@gmail.com

Regards

Viktor Martins

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home