Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sussan Odinga

 

Fraud. She ought to learn how to spell her name too!

One out of five.

FROM SUSSAN ALBERT ODINGA.
pRIVATE eMAIL// sussanalbertt@mail2kenya.com

Dear Respected One,

Kindly permit me the opportunity to narrate my ordeal to you and as such seek your understanding in my proposal to you as below.
I am Sussan Albert Odinga the only survived Daughter of the special Adviser on finance and Economic planning to President Mwai KIBAKI, erstwhile president of Republic of Kenya.My father Albert Odinga was the Special Adviser to Mr.Mwai KIBAKI and was killed in the renewed war alongside my mother and my only sister and brothers all this because of the tussle for power in Kenya as reported by international media During the heat of the war in Kenya recently.

Immediately the opposition group killed my father, the American president offered Asylum to Mr.Mwai KIBAKI with some of his [[Mr.Mwai KIBAKI] aides and Loyalist to be in America as a, Peace Maker to the Kenya Crisis and the American president did approve of the above as he stated during his 2 working day visit to Kenya upon this, I succeeded in coming to Abidjan Cote D' Ivoire where i am presently as a refugee in the refugee camp in Abidjan,the above because of the serious war in Kenya and all my father's houses, properties burnt and his bank accounts frozen by the Kenya Warriors who have taken over power.


YOU CAN READ SOME MORE FROM THIS WEBPAGE.

http://africa.reuters.com/elections/kenya/

http://www.mail.com/Article.aspx?articlepath=APNews/General%20Wor
ld%0Nws/20080210/Kenya_Election_Violence_20080210.xml&cat=world&s

ubcat=&pag19e
id=1

However, my father told me of some fund he deposited in a security trust service company ABIDJAN COTE D IVOIRE before his death and he handed over all the document and information to me, which are with me here in Cote D'Ivoire. The total amount inside is US $20.5 Million and this fund is what I need you at this point is your acceptance to help me claim the box deposited by my late father.


I also require your utmost sincerity and faithfulness in working with me to get the box claimed and the funds deposited in your account while I meet with you in your country on completion of the transaction to get my share and invest it in a viable business over there based on your advise and for me to start a new life alone as an Orphan. You are to respond to me urgently; Once again I solicit for your understanding cooperation and urgent response to my private email.

sussanalbertt@mail2kenya.com


Please, help me, I am in pains here.
Yours in need,
Sussan Odinga Albert.
Private Email ( sussanalbertt@mail2kenya.com )

--<@nifty広告>---------------
楽しいサービスがいっぱい!@nifty
http://nifmail.jp

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home