Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Friday, August 22, 2008

Goodwin David Bruce

 

Fraud.

One out of five!

Dear Friend,

I am Mr Goodwin David Bruce an Australian working with the International Diplomatic Vault here in UK under the United Nation. Here is a 100% concealed and mutually profitable business proposal for you.

After the United States and Iraqi war, our client Hatem Kamil Abdul Fatah who was the deputy governor of Baghdad in Iraq and also business man made deposit in our vault with a value of Twenty Five Million US Dollars(US$25M) which is is under my direct supervision as the head of the department which he also declared as family treasure to the authority of the United Nation within a 36 calendar months.

Upon maturity several notice were sent to us as the custodian of the consignment, even in the first quarter of this year another notification was sent and still no response came from us. I later found out that the Deputy Governor has been assassinated in Baghdad . The websites below is a proof and verification of the news about his death:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/1/hi/world/middle_east/3970619.stm
http://www.uslaboragainstwar.org/article.php?id=6979

From all the legal deposit document in our care Mr client Hatem Kamil Abdul Fatah did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he was at my office that no one except me knew of his exact deposit with us.

So, US$25M(Twenty Five million US Dollars) is still lying with us and I have not responded to the notification as the head of the department but I have only informed them that my client is dead and they are equally aware of the ugly incident .Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a neutral person to stand in as the next of kin to Hatem Kamil Abdul Fatah so that you will be able to receive his funds with my aid as the head of the department where this consignment is present deposited and is under my direct supervision.

THE PREREQUISITE OF THIS PROJECT:
I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we come out successful and what i need from you is your utmost cooperation and acceptance to carry out this project to a success.After you have been made the next of kin i will make an arrangement on how to move the funds out to a more safer place.
There are no risks involved in the matter as we are going to adopt a legal method and i will prepare all necessary documents which will give you the legal backing as the next of kin.

Please endeavour to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue. Once the funds have been claim we shall share in the ratio of 50% for me, 40% for you and 10% for any expenses incurred during the course of this operation.Should you be interested, please reply me through the email below and i will provide you with more details of this operation as well as my particulars.
Email: goodwindavidbruce@yahoo.com.hk

I AWAIT A MAIL IN RESPONSE TO THIS MAIL.

Kind Regards,
Mr Goodwin David Bruce.

Important Notes :-

1. Whatever you do, do not respond to any e-mail like this. If you have given bank details to any fraudster like this, then inform your bank immediately and also make sure that you close the account.

2. If the e-mail mentions a well known e-mail address such as from gmail.com, live.com, yahoo.com etc., then why not forward the offending e-mail to abuse@gmail.com, abuse@live.com etc. Hopefully, they'll remove the e-mail address, which will stop people being sucked in.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home