Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Jerome Kerviel

 

Fraud.

One out of five!

There is a real Jerome Kerviel.

From: Jerome Kerviel
17 Cours Valmy 92987
Paris-La Dйfense
jkerviel@sfr.fr

My name is JEROME KERVIEL, a ROGUE TRADER in charge of VANILLA FUTURES HEDGING FOR EUROPEAN EQUITY MARKETS with Societe Generale Bank Paris France. I got your contact through

cross border business information centre situated here in Paris and picked interest on you after going through your profile for a mutual benefit.

I don’t know if you have been conversant with invents lately as regards to my case with my bank (Societe Generale), if you are unaware, please point your cursor on the following

CNN associate we-blink to be better briefed.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/main.jhtml?xml=/money/2008/01/24/bcnsocgen624.xml

From the above, you will understand that I was accused of loosing 7.1 Billion Dollars while serving my bank.
The truth of the matter is that I was used as an escape goat to cover my superiors who happens to be the master minders over the deal, Our bank Societe Generale has an insurance

premium worth three times the sum reported to be lost, with French National Insurance Commission and they sees no other way of claiming the sum to favour the bank financially

other than using me to cover the plot. The deal was successful following a reward of USD 32,500,000:00 (Thirty Two Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) to me.
The above sum was successfully secured into a security/finance company here in France according to my superior’s directives, but I do not have an international contact to assist

me in accommodating the funds until I am able to file in my resignation and contact you back to take my share.

So I write to seek your assistance to accommodate and invest the sum as stated above for me temporarily while I prepare to take my resignation in the near future. I have been

warned by my superiors not to lodge the said sum into an account that will bear my name as that will jeopardize the whole transaction and possibly expose all.

If you are interested please provide me with the following in return mail:

YOUR NAME IN FULL
YOUR OFFICE OR RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS
TEL AND FAX NUMBER

As soon as I hear from you, further details regarding the transaction will be unveiled to you.

I look forward for your urgent response.

Important Notes :-

1. Whatever you do, do not respond to any e-mail like this. If you have given bank details to any fraudster like this, then inform your bank immediately and also make sure that you close the account.

2. If the e-mail mentions a well known e-mail address such as from gmail.com, live.com, yahoo.com etc., then why not forward the offending e-mail to abuse@gmail.com, abuse@live.com etc. Hopefully, they'll remove the e-mail address, which will stop people being sucked in.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home