Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Deborah John Garang

 

Fraud.

One out of five!

My Dear,
I am writing this letter with due respect and heartful of tears since we have not known or met ourselves previously.
I decided to get across to you in respect of investment at my disposal under your care and management. I will make my proposal well known if I am given the opportunity.
I am DEBORAH JOHN GARANG the DAUGHTER of Late JOHN GARANG [vice-president]of REPUBLIC OF SUDAN who was killed in power during his tenure.
My Late FATHER deposited the sum of 22million US Dollars with a BANK in COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC for safe keeping.
The reason i am contacting you is that i can not make the withdrawal of this fund myself because he registered the beneficiary of the fund as his foriegn bussiness partner.(Family valuables as the content of the deposite).
What I would want you to do is to assits me to get the Funds withdrawn.
As we shall replace the name Foriegn Patner to your own Name,because the code was used for security reason.
Please click or copy out this three site to see the burial of my late father.(
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_pictures/4735725.stm ) He was buried on Saturday, 6 August 2005. (
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4126370.stm )
(http://english.people.com.cn/200508/07/eng20050807_200762.html)
I will give you 30% of the money for your assitance.
I will clearifly you more on this project when i get responds from you.
I am currently in COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC now because of this project.
Best Regards
Ms Deborah John Garang.

Important Notes :-

1. Whatever you do, do not respond to any e-mail like this. If you have given bank details to any fraudster like this, then inform your bank immediately and also make sure that you close the account.

2. If the e-mail mentions a well known e-mail address such as from gmail.com, live.com, yahoo.com etc., then why not forward the offending e-mail to abuse@gmail.com, abuse@live.com etc. Hopefully, they'll remove the e-mail address, which will stop people being sucked in.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home