Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Monday, September 29, 2008

Linda Thomas

 

Fraud. And a God-tosser too!

One out of five!

BUSINESS WITH TRUST


Calvary greetings to you in the precious name of the Almighty God.I know this mail will come to you by supprise but it is through divine intervention I have contacted you as I got your details through web search as a result of my quess to look for a trustworthy individual who will assist me.

My names are Mrs.Linda Thomas. I am a British Citizen currently been trapped in the war torned Georgia. Before the beggining of the war between Russia and Georgia, I and my late Husband was fully involved in a business and we have made lot of money, but because of the war that is presently going on in this region am under the obligation of finding my way out of this deadly zone.

My purpose of contacting you is to seek for your assistance in receieving money my which late Husband deposited with a security company in England and is ready to be moved out of this region with an assistance of a diplomatic arrangement,why am making this urgent arrangement is based on the fact that my late Husband Brother is now trying to sell of everything that my late Husband left in London believing that I and my children will not die here in Georgia,before he gets to know about this Deposit,kindly assist me and my children to secure this Fund.

The total amount is $2.5M. However, all I want you to do is to stand as the beneficiary in your country after which I will come down if i'm able to come out of this war region and we shall jointly invest the fund in a profitable business venture. If you can do this for me, I shall set aside a total sum of 20% for your assistance while the remaining 80% shall be used for a good investment in your country. It shall be my delight if you can assist and please kindly get back to me immediately so that I can send you the contact of the security company legal department with a power of attorney for them to open communications with you for the delivery of the Fund to your country.

Kindly contact me only through this my secret Email: mrs.lindathomas880@yahoo.co.uk or lindathomas08@live.com I shall await your quick response
Mrs.Linda Thomas.

Important Notes :-

1. Whatever you do, do not respond to any e-mail like this. If you have given bank details to any fraudster like this, then inform your bank immediately and also make sure that you close the account.

2. If the e-mail mentions a well known e-mail address such as from gmail.com, live.com, yahoo.com etc., then why not forward the offending e-mail to abuse@gmail.com, abuse@live.com etc. Hopefully, they'll remove the e-mail address, which will stop people being sucked in.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home