Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Michael Taylor

 

Fraud. I did laugh at this one as it came from a Jonson Donkey. Really, would anybody have that surname. If they did, they'd probably be a real ass!

One out of five!

Dear Sir,

My name is Michael D. Taylor 22 years old and my little sister’s name is Kate Taylor 15years old, the son and daughter of Former President of Liberia Charles Taylor our mother was arrested and took to Sierra-Loane last month.

We were living in Calabar Eastern part of Nigeria. Before my father was arrested and sent to Sierra Loane for trials, he gave to me and my little sister some document that showed were he deposited two boxes containing diamond and gold in a security company here in Nigeria that worth Forty million dollars ($40million).

PLEASE READ VERY CAREFULLY

Last week I traced to the address of were my father made a deposit of the treasured boxes in Lagos And found the place, after filling the form they ask me to fill I showed them the document which my father use to make the deposit to their company, the showed me the two boxes which my father deposited in there security company, I open one of the boxes with the digital key number which my father write and gave to me for the opening of the boxes and find out that what is inside the boxes is money one hundred dollar bill cash. Each of the boxes contain $20 million dollars, when my father deposit the boxes in the security company he deposited the boxes as diamond and gold.

Right now me and my little sister need your help we want to courier these boxes to your position in your country so that at the end of the day we will come over to your country and continue our education in your country,

(1) We will need your address were you want us to use for the couriering the boxes to you
(2) Your full name telephone and fax number
(3) Your picture or your drivers licences

Please if you are interested in helping us to received This Boxes of money that is presently with a security company here in Nigeria, after successful delivery of this Boxes to you, 40% of the total fund will go to you.please this is my private email to contact me with :michael.taylor70@googlemail.com

Best Regard

Michael. D.Taylor
________________________________________
Walla! Mail - Get your free unlimited mail today

Important Notes :-

1. Whatever you do, do not respond to any e-mail like this. If you have given bank details to any fraudster like this, then inform your bank immediately and also make sure that you close the account.

2. If the e-mail mentions a well known e-mail address such as from gmail.com, live.com, yahoo.com etc., then why not forward the offending e-mail to abuse@gmail.com, abuse@live.com etc. Hopefully, they'll remove the e-mail address, which will stop people being sucked in.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home