Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Steve Mathins

 

Fraud.

One out of five!

REFUGEE CAMP
ACCRA GHANA.
EMAIL:stevemathins1@yahoo.com
STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL
Attn: Sir,

My name is Mr. Steve Mathins, the Son of Mr.Mathins Yusuf of ZIMBABWE .So during the current war against the farmers in Zimbabwe from the supports of our President Robert Mugabe to claim all the white-owned farms to his party members and his followers, he ordered all white farmers to surrender all their farms to his party members and his followers.

My Husband is one of the best and richest black farmers in our country and because he did not support Mugabe's ideas ,Mugabe's supporters invaded my husband's farm and burnt everything in the farm, killing my husband and made away with a lot of items in my husband's farm. Before his death, my Husband had deposited with one of the Security Company in ACCRA GHANA the sum of US$8. 4 Million (FIVE.THREE Million USD)and made every documents with my name both the certificate of depository.

Then After the death of my Husband, we decided to move to the Republic of GHANA where he had deposited the money in the Security Company as valuables. So, I decided to contact overseas firm and companies that will assist me to move this money out of GHANA because as asylum seekers we are not allowed to operate any bank account within South Africa .

We have agreed to offer you 30% of the total sum for your assistance, 10% will be mapped out for any expenses that may be incurred in the course of this transaction and 60% will be for me and my family to invest in your country.

All I want you to do is to furnish me with your personal phone and fax numbers for easy communication. You can contact me on the (email) that this transaction is 100% risk free and absolutely confidential.

Thanks and God bless.


Important Notes :-

1. Whatever you do, do not respond to any e-mail like this. If you have given bank details to any fraudster like this, then inform your bank immediately and also make sure that you close the account.

2. If the e-mail mentions a well known e-mail address such as from gmail.com, live.com, yahoo.com etc., then why not forward the offending e-mail to abuse@gmail.com, abuse@live.com etc. Hopefully, they'll remove the e-mail address, which will stop people being sucked in.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home