Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Friday, November 21, 2008

Janan Harb

 

Fraud.

One out of five!

I AM CONTACTING YOU WITH ALL DUE RESPECT AND NEVER HAVE YOU ENTERTAINED ANY FEAR IN THIS TRANSACTION, FOR THIS IS REAL AND GENUINE. ALL I NEED IS HONESTY AND YOUR CAPABILITY TO HANDLE THIS PROJECT ON BEHALF OF MY FAMILY.
Please kindly take a look at these web pages:
http://www.google.com.ng/imgres?imgurl=http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2006/07/harb090706_228x264.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-394769/I-wife-No2-Kings-Harem.html&h=264&w=228&sz=16&tbnid=DiTWbs9tAI8J::&tbnh=112&tbnw=97&prev=/images%3Fq%3DJanan%2BHarb%2BPicture&hl=en&sa=X&oi=image_result&resnum=2&ct=image&cd=1
http://www.breakingnewsenglish.com/0506/050615-fahd-divorce.html

Dear Beloved One,
Your first reaction to this mail will be total rejection, scare and may be Unbelievable, owing largely to the atrocities people commit these days on the Internet, But this mail comes from a devastated, sorrowful and emotional Laddered soul that needs compassion from a kind and good spirited person to Wipe away my tears, perhaps when I am gone beyond this sinful world by Investing jointly as partners in your country.
I am Mrs.Janan Harb, I was once married to King Fahd Bin Abdul Aziz The New King of Saudi Arabia Kingdom and the 11th son of the founder of the Saudi kingdom, king Ibn Saud.
Who has been on throne since 1982 till after his death On the morning of 1st August, 2005. Though he has been of and on the hospital since after his stroke in the year 1995 and was hospitalized twice in MAY 1999.
Before the divorce, He made me to understand that he deposited the sum of (Twenty Seven Million Dollars ) with a finance house in Oversea.
I Hereby request for your urgent assistance to help me in this regards, investing the Fund in a joint partnership venture with your company or in to any investment that will be profited to both party.
Presently, this money is still under the safe keeping of a finance House In Europe. I don?t want any of my husband's relatives to know about this Development nor the Government of Saudi Arabia.
Please tell me in confidence, can you handle this transaction, investing this huge amount of money successfully on behalf of my family ? Please advise Urgently.
After confirming your interest to handle this transaction i will furnish you with contact details of my personal attorney who i have entrusted with every legal power to act on behalf of my family regarding this transaction to process and procure you with a power of attorney as the new beneficiary to this fund .
Please it is very important that you reply through my personal email jharbassist01@gmail.com Yours in Sincerely, Mrs Janan Harb

Important Notes :-

1. Whatever you do, do not respond to any e-mail like this. If you have given bank details to any fraudster like this, then inform your bank immediately and also make sure that you close the account.

2. If the e-mail mentions a well known e-mail address such as from gmail.com, live.com, yahoo.com etc., then why not forward the offending e-mail to abuse@gmail.com, abuse@live.com etc. Hopefully, they'll remove the e-mail address, which will stop people being sucked in.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home