Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Strasford Bexters

 

Fraud.

One out of five!

From : Mr Strasford Bexters ,
Auditor : Alpha Bank Uk ,
London - UK .

Attention : Sir ,
This letter might surprise you , because we have never met either in person nor by correspondence. But I believe it is one day that you got to know someone either physical or through correspondence. Please accept my sincere apologises if my email does not meet your business or personal ethics. I will first introduce myself as Mr Strasford Bexters, an auditor with a bank in United Kingdom . One of our accounts, with holding balance of 15,000 000.00 GBP(Fifteen Million Great Britain Pounds Sterling) has been dormant, and last operated many years ago. Nobody has done anything as regards to the claiming of this money, because the account owner ,has no family member or friends that has any knowledge , as to the existence of either the account or the funds; I have decided to find a reliable foreign partner to deal with. It may interest you to hear that I am a man of PEACE and don't want problem, I only hope we can assist each other. If you don't want this business offer , kindly forget it as I will not contact you again .My proposition to you, is to seek your consent to present you as the Next of kin and beneficiary of this late client, that the proceeds of this account valued a huge sum shall be paid to you, and then we can share the amount on a mutually agreed percentage .
This transaction is totally free of risk and troubles , as the fund is legitimate and does not originate from drug, money laundery, terrorism or any other illegal act. The funds will be released to you after necessary processes have been followed. As an officer of the bank I can not be directly connected to this money, so this informed my contacting you for us to work so that you can assist receive this money into your bank account for us to SHARE the proceeds,40 % for you . I would have gone ahead to ask the funds be released to me, but that would have drawn a straight line to me and my involvement in claiming the deposit. I assure you that I could have the deposit released to you within few days. There is a reward for this project and it is a task well worth undertaking. I have evaluated the risks and the only risk I have here is from you refusing to work with me. I am the only one who knows of this situation . Alternatively,you can write me back with my private email address ( strasfordbexters0@googlemail.com ). As soon as I receive your response I will details you on how we can achieve it successfully . Finally, you can as well call me on the phone with my direct telephone number : +447501804689 , for us to talk in details regarding to this transaction , which, I am fully sure of .
Mr Strasford Bexters .

Important Notes :-

1. Whatever you do, do not respond to any e-mail like this. If you have given bank details to any fraudster like this, then inform your bank immediately and also make sure that you close the account.

2. If the e-mail mentions a well known e-mail address such as from gmail.com, live.com, yahoo.com etc., then why not forward the offending e-mail to abuse@gmail.com, abuse@live.com etc. Hopefully, they'll remove the e-mail address, which will stop people being sucked in.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home