Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Friday, December 05, 2008

Barbara Jones

 

Fraud. Note the two spelling of Barbara.

One out of five!

Hello,

My name is Mrs.Babara Jones; My husband and i was a contractor in Africa with Texaco oversea for over 10yrs. I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to you/church.

I am 59 years old and I was diagnosed for cancer for about 2 years ago, immediately after the death of my husband, who has left me everything he worked for and because the doctors told me I will not live longer than some weeks because of my health,I decided to WILL/donate the sum of $2,400,000 (Two million four hundred thousand dollars) to you for the good work of humanity, and also to help the motherless and less privilege and also for the assistance of the widows.

I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others.

Contact my lawyer (Barrister Femi Oghene) with this email (barrfemioghene@hotmail.com)

and tell him that I have WILLED($2,400,000.00) to you and I have also notified him. I know I don’t know you but I have been directed to do this. Thanks and God bless.

NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish.

From Mrs.Babara Jones.

Important Notes :-

1. Whatever you do, do not respond to any e-mail like this. If you have given bank details to any fraudster like this, then inform your bank immediately and also make sure that you close the account.

2. If the e-mail mentions a well known e-mail address such as from gmail.com, live.com, yahoo.com etc., then why not forward the offending e-mail to abuse@gmail.com, abuse@live.com etc. Hopefully, they'll remove the e-mail address, which will stop people being sucked in.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home