Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Cat is starting to prowl

 

I have not been doing much on this blog lately and I am afraid that a lot of what I do will be reduced. The masses of spam have had to be filtered and dumped, as my ISP can't cope with it, but I have enough to write a full analysis of it. Hopefully, I will have saved someone's bank account. But judging by what the wunch of bankers have done, the criminals are small beer.

I am alive and well and working on a new project. Now all can be revealed and I am one of a team developing a new Project Management System. It's loosely called MX73 and you can read about it on the blog, that I'm starting for the program.

The cat is out of the bag and starting to prowl.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home