Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Friday, May 29, 2009

Hub International

 

Fraud. Another load of old bollocks. He should learn to spell and punctuate for a start.

One out of five!

There does appear to be a couple of companies called HUB International, that sell all sorts of products and services. But none sell ceramic tiles!

hope this email meets you in good health. I feel quite safe dealing with you in this mutual beneficial transaction. Though, this medium Internet has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest way to get in touch with people.

ABOUT US (HUB INTERNATIONAL)
Hub International was founded in the 1980s by Jonathan Brown, a British ceramic artist who was a teenager - was apprenticed to a leading tile-maker in a small village near Lisbon in Portugal.On arriving in England he set up hub International where he is still the principal artist. The company has built an impressive reputation over the years with an extensive portfolio and a number of prestigious commissions.Tiles painted by Jonathan Brown are now on display throughout the world and his work is often featured in books and magazines as one of the best examples of the genre . We are not fully set up to go international and this is the main reason why we are employing Part time Book keeper in the USA to receive and process payment on behalf of our company.
Hopefully you can also add more experience to our business.

I sell Arts all over the world and have sold to both galleries and private collectors. I am always facing serious difficulties selling my art works to my American clients; most times they offer to pay with either Money orders or checks which are difficult for me to cash here in United Kingdom. I need someone in the states to work as my representative and assist me in processing these payments and I will be willing to pay 150 dollars for every transaction made.
First step in this job is for you to wait at home for checks sent by my clients via regular mail or FedEx to you. For this to be possible I need your basic personal info such as:

1. Full Name:
2. Full Contact Address, (Preffer Physical address to P.o.box):
3. Occupation:
4. Phone Number:

I will never ask you for anything more than that, no bank name, bank account number, credit card, social security number etc.
If anyone asks for those on my behalf please do not give out this info. This is to ensure that you will not be the victim of identity theft. After you receive the checks you will have to go to the bank to cash them, this will happen of course after the bank clears them. The time it takes for the checks to clear depends on your bank, I need you to be trustworthy and honest with me for I am ready to employ you for 6 months until I am fully established.
If you are interested in working for me, please kindly send the needed information to my email: I await your reply

Thank you.

Master Hiring

HR Department

George Gray

Hub international

Important Notes :-

1. Whatever you do, do not respond to any e-mail like this. If you have given bank details to any fraudster like this, then inform your bank immediately and also make sure that you close the account.

2. If the e-mail mentions a well known e-mail address such as from gmail.com, live.com, yahoo.com etc., then why not forward the offending e-mail to abuse@gmail.com, abuse@live.com etc. Hopefully, they'll remove the e-mail address, which will stop people being sucked in.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home