Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Maple Tricot Industries

 

Fraud. Usual rubbish.

One out of five!

Hi Sir/Ma,

My name is Paul R Leo, the recruitment officer of MAPLE TRICOT INDUSTRIES SDN.BHD. Producer of various clothing materials, batiks, assorted fabrics and traditional costumes. Our company located in Malaysia, We have sold our goods around the world but we are always facing serious difficulties when it comes to receiving payment from international clients.

Our Clients in foreign countries make payments for our supplies every week by Check and bank Wire Transfer which we are always face difficulties in recieving it here, we have minimum number of Candidates to recieve payments for us any time we have international orders. Presently, we are in need of 10 candidates in United States and 10 in United Kingdom to work as our representative, assist us in processing the payments from our clients in U.S.A and U.K. {YOU WILL BE PAID 10% FOR EACH TRANSACTION. which wouldn't affect your present state of work, All you will be doing is to receive payments from our customers who are from this two countries, inform of a check/Bank Wire Transfer, Cash it, deduct 10% out of it then send the remaining 90%back to us via WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEYGRAM.

* The average monthly income is about 4000.00 USD.
* You don't need to pay before you can start this work.
* This job gives you all the time you need for your regular job.

If you have interest on the job we are offering you and you will like to know more about it and how we treat our workers, kindly write back to this information below:

Thanks For Your Total Understanding.
Paul R Leo
MAPLE TRICOT INDUSTRIES SDN.BHD.
Email: mrpaulrleo@gmail.com

NOTE******* Interested applicants should ensure response is forwarded to the email below:
Email: mrpaulrleo@gmail.com

Best Regards

Important Notes :-

1. Whatever you do, do not respond to any e-mail like this. If you have given bank details to any fraudster like this, then inform your bank immediately and also make sure that you close the account.

2. If the e-mail mentions a well known e-mail address such as from gmail.com, live.com, yahoo.com etc., then why not forward the offending e-mail to abuse@gmail.com, abuse@live.com etc. Hopefully, they'll remove the e-mail address, which will stop people being sucked in.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a comment

<< Home