Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Monday, July 27, 2009

Betty Douglas - Medivet Veterinary Group

 

Fraud. It's been around with different people for some time and obviously has no connection to the real Medivet Veterinary Group.

One out of five!

My Name is MRS.BETTY DOUGLAS. I'm a regional purchasing manager of Medivet Veterinary Group Co. Ltd here in United Kingdom.I have a project contract which I would like to share with you depending on your wiliness and interest in handling it. This project contract goes on a supply of a product called Adequan i.m injection r/x equine, this product is a vaccines use for animal treatments especially horses and dogs.

Here in England, Adequan i.m injection is in a high demand by my company here in United Kingdom, and right now I have been able to find a distributor in Malaysia Asia who sells Adequan i.m injection cheaper than what the company buys in Germany.

There in Asia Malaysia, they sell a carton of this vaccines at the cost of USD2, 400. Here in England, they sell a carton at the cost of USD7, 800 per carton. Now I seek for a partner in this business who will stand as the supplier of this vaccines to my company purchasing manager there in Asia Malaysia,

by buying this cleanser at the cost of USD2, 400 per carton from the Malaysian distributor whom I will pass the details to you and re-sell to my company purchasing manager at the cost of USD6, 500 .We will be sharing the profit that will be made in percentage margin of 40% for me and 60% for you. Contact me for more details

Thanks
MS.BETTY D(PHD)

Important Notes :-

1. Whatever you do, do not respond to any e-mail like this. If you have given bank details to any fraudster like this, then inform your bank immediately and also make sure that you close the account.

2. If the e-mail mentions a well known e-mail address such as from gmail.com, live.com, yahoo.com etc., then why not forward the offending e-mail to abuse@gmail.com, abuse@live.com etc. Hopefully, they'll remove the e-mail address, which will stop people being sucked in.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

here's a similar one:
Dear Sir/Madam,
> I am KAREN BLAIR, the regional purchasing manager of Medivet
> Veterinary Group, 4 Mowat Industrial Estate Sandown Road Watford
> Hertfordshire WD24 7UY IN UNITED KINGDOM,
> before I had a car accident.... I cannot continue my business for now
> because of my present condition and that is why I am contacting you.I used
> to represent my company to several Asian countries to purchase a product
> called \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"Adequan\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\".
> This product is a vaccine use for animal treatment and health care. It is
> very essential in raising animals like horses, lambs, Sheep, cows, dogs
> etc. As of this, I am having a business proposal for you. Please find the
> statements below:
> 1. I will introduce you to my company\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s General Manager as being the main
> and only Supplier of the said vaccine.
> 2. The vaccine costs USD 8,500 per packet in UNITED STATES, but in
> Malaysia, Pacific Asia sub-region where I have been purchasing it, it
> relatively cheaper being USD 2,200 per packet. You will be supplying it to
> my company at the rate of USD 4,000 per carton.
> 3. Note that the actual cost price of the vaccine (USD 2,200) remains
> confidential and should not be disclosed to my company GM as this will
> affect our profit.
> 4. Neither my company directors know the seller of this product nor the
> seller know my company directors; I will however introduce you as the main
> supplier.
> My company normally purchases 80-100 packets in each trip I make depending
> on the quantity left behind in the company. The seller of this product is
> a woman, you will purchase the product from the woman and supply to my
> company, my company will make payment to you cash on delivery. Let the
> above mentioned be in mutual beneficiary for us and an opportunity to
> embark in future engagements. I need somebody trustworthy to be introduced
> as the main supplier. Finally, if you wish to take up this offer, kindly
> get back to me so that I can give you all contact details and that of my
> GM whom you will contact and send you quotation. I also will give you the
> price to quote; in return my GM will then issue you an LPO (Legal
> Purchasing Order).Should you have any question regarding this business,
> don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t hesitate to ask me.. my email:karenblair.blair@gmail.com
> Awaiting your swift response.
> Best Regards,
> KAREN BLAIR

Tuesday, December 22, 2009 4:26:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home