Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Palker and Partners

 

The same bunch of crooks who gave you Langton and Albrook Consulting have now got a new scam; Palker and Partners.

Or as the email address is PackerPartCons@gmail.com should it be Packer and Partners.

Extracts and work conditions are very similar :-

Financial executive
Positions available: 23
Region: United Kingdom
Earnings: 1500-2550 GBP (for first test month)
Occupation: part-time (2-4 hours per day)

This was lifted from Albrook or was it Langton. I don't care.

At the time of writing I've had 52 e-mails.

I wish they'd go away and do something useful like committing suicide.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks to James Miller for your comments , looks like you have saved me from what looked like a genuine Job Offer. I will not be taking up Palker & Partners offer.

Friday, June 22, 2007 6:53:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home