Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Viscard

 

I had 62 e-mails yesterday asking me to do something with a company called Viscard.

My name is Alexa, I work for Viscard. My boss told me you are the right person.
We need a smart and honest person just like you. Viscard is a huge respectable company,
please find more info in our website viscardmail dot net. We offer a prestigeous and
lucrative job to UK residents.
You can work part-time (or fulltime) a few hors per week and earn 200-300 pounds each day.
Drop me a line to my email apply at viscardmail dot net, and I will gladly explain all details of the job.
See you,
Alexa.

It has all the usual clues that it is a scam in bad spelling, punctuation and unprofessionalism.

The website at http://viscardmail.net/ is also strange in that it uses the same images again and again, talks largely about Russia, but is registered in the US.

Domain Name : viscardmail.net

::Registrant::
Name : Michael Nelson
Email : vscrdmai@yahoo.com
Address : 3302 Court
Zipcode : 51104
Nation : US
Tel : 712-277-3775
Fax :

::Administrative Contact::
Name : Michael Nelson
Email : vscrdmai@yahoo.com
Address : 3302 Court
Zipcode : 51104
Nation : US
Tel : 712-277-3775
Fax :

::Technical Contact::
Name : Michael Nelson
Email : vscrdmai@yahoo.com
Address : 3302 Court
Zipcode : 51104
Nation : US
Tel : 712-277-3775
Fax :

Make your mind up on this one.

I already have.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home