Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

K I Bakri

 

I do hate these ones who've discovered God. What would she say, if she knew her name was being taken in vain?

But then we all know she doesn't exist.

Another one out of five.

To My Beloved Friend
I am writing you this mail after several internal battles in me, if i am doing the right thing, as i have gotten your email ever since but i have been hesitating to write you.
I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe everyone will die someday. My name is K I Bakri , a widower and a former oil investor in Dubai, in the U.A.E.I have been diagnosed with Ideopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis. This is a terminal illness that affects the lungs, it has no cure and i am destined to leave this world any moment from now. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone(not even myself) but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world.
I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that God has called me, I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends. I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so, I have decided to give also to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the Sudan,Indonesia,Norway,Netherland.
Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization in United States of America, they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them.
The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of Eight Million Five hundred Thousand Dollars($8,500,000) that I have with a Security Company abroad.
What i want to do is to make you the next of Kin/Beneficiary of this diplomatic box kept with the security company and collect the money stashed in the diplomatic box , and thereafter distirbute the money to the less priviledged and hungry. MY health is failing and there is nothing much i can do towards achieving this last wish of mine,all by myself because of my bedridden state in the hospital.
I have set aside 30% for your time,service and expenses.
N.B:My beloved friend please if you can perform this task ,please do not hesitate to write me,telling me about your passion to help the less-fortunate.
for a faster response

God be with you
K I Bakri
bakri24@dynamixmail.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home