Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Sunday, August 05, 2007

"Prince Mohammed" is in China

 

I've just received this from a Chinese e-mail address. Make what you will of it.

FROM: PRINCE MOHAMMED

In my effort to safe keep our family fund, I wish to inform you that all necessary modalities have been concluded and the funds have left to Europe last week by Express Cargo Flight (Diplomatic Delivery Agency). Note carefully that the content of the crates is money "US$14 million cash"
but I did not disclose it to the Courier Services as money, rather I informed them that the crates contains Vital "DOCUMENTS AND EXPENSIVE AFRICA ART WORK" belonging to a family friend and also business partner(that's you).

Please get back to me immediately with your contact address, full name and phone number through my email address so that I can send you the shipment document and full contact information of the company for you to contact them and know when the consignment will be delivered to you. Please note that you will get a negotiable percentage of the fund and the deposit papers are ready and will be forwarded in due course.

Yours faithfully,

Prince Mohammed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home