Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Jason Kane

 

I've never known Mitchell Williams and as I'm an honest guy, I decided not to reply to this crook.

One out of five.

Dear Friend,

It is with heartfelt hope that I write to seek your co-operation and assistance in the context stated below, I am Jason Kane, a banker by profession. I have taken time out to source the right individual, which is your humble self. I possess valuable and classified information of great interest which I wish to share with you.

I also need to ascertain your dispositions towards receiving and utilizing information from me, that guarantees you being legally acknowledged as the sole surviving relative (next of kin)to Mr. Mitchell Williams.

Mr. Williams is a deceased customer of the bank where i work. Contact me with your full legal names and contact telephone number for further verbal correspondence.

You must maintain a great deal of confidentiality towards this endeavor.
Awaiting your urgent reply via email.
Thanks and my regards.

Mr. Jason Kane
Kindly Respond to My Alt.Email:jkane1945@myway.com

NOTE: If however, you are not disposed to assist, kindly delete/destroy this email in view of the confidentiality of the proposed transaction and interest of personalities involved.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home