Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Thomas Levin

 

Another fraud.

Only one out of five.

My name is Thomas Levin, I own a small local computer shop "Ric computers" in Russia.
At this moment I am looking for an assistant in the USA.
The problem is that there are some models of American computers and electronics that are extremely hard to find in Russia or anywhere Europe. These are computers of the highest quality but one can only buy them in USA. As you understand such expensive computer equipment is in a great demand here and people are ready to pay a lot for computers that are very difficult to find.
Such computers are easy to buy in Internet shops in USA, but unfortunately they don't provide delivery over the ocean, in other countries. That's why I need a local representative in USA who could receive these computers at his address and forward to me by UPS, DHL or FedEx.

The terms of cooperation:

I will make purchases in the Internet shops in USA and forward the goods to you home address, as I can't make them send it to me directly.
Once in a week you will be forwarding computers to me or one of my assistants through UPS or DHL or FedEx.
Besides that, once in a week you will receive a cash transfer for $250 USD + money to cover DHL (or any other service) fees via Western Union as a payment for your services.
You won't have to involve any money in this, only some of your time and energy. You may take it as a part time job or a hobby that brings you extra income.
So, if you are
- Age 21+;
- US citizen;
- A PC user (MS Office, MS Windows), Internet and e-mail skills;
- Skilled in marketing activities and sales and promotion organization;
- Responsible and honest;

Please contact me to discuss our further steps via my mail levin4ric@gmail.com

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a stupid question. Maybe not stupid since it isn't stated in your blog but... How is this email a fraud?

Tuesday, September 04, 2007 5:46:00 pm  
Blogger James Miller said...

1. It contains an e-mail address of levin4ric@gmail.com but was sent from benjamin79@physiol.umu.se.

2. If you are buying legitimate goods, then there is no need to go through such a route to get them to Russia.

3. If goods are top secret, then you won't buy them in Internet shops anyway.

4. Ric Computers can't be found on the Internet.

5. Scams always use Western Union.

Will that do for a start?

Tuesday, September 04, 2007 6:24:00 pm  
Blogger James Miller said...

Good one One!

You transferred me to a web site that downloaded a virus to my computer.

Luckily I had McAffee fully loaded and working.

I think it answers my reasons as to why it's fraud.

Tuesday, September 04, 2007 6:27:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home