Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Friday, September 28, 2007

The Worst Scam

 

Brett Watson, who originally posted it, reckoned that this was automatically translated from French.

Hello has you.

I will like to excuse myself if I disturb you by the arrival of my message in your limps electronic.

If I come towards you it is that I do not know about whom to count, I name Assanvo Pamela Edwige I live in ivory dimension, mother of 3 children and I am with unemployment.

My first wire is reached */ulcere of Bruli/*; I spent all my economy derrierre the care of my son but in vain because I could not take it along in large the private clinic to make a treatment because I do not have anything any more.

It does not arrive any more supported these many pains which maltreat it; I suffer by looking at it; I cry because I am impotent in front this misfortune which falls down on me.

My son is likely to die if you made nothing for me; he is 13 years old and future has in front of him; I does not want that it leaves me of so early.

The doctors claim me a sum of */655.950 Fcfa/*soit */1000 euros/* for the treatment until it goes well. If it plait you I count on you because I suffer .je enormously do not have anybody any more on whom to count.

I send his photograph to you so that to note the facts a little.

Thank you for your comprehension and that God Blesses you

Miss. Assanvo Pamela

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home