Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Monday, October 08, 2007

Ati Mayoo

 

Why dio they address me as Dear?

It's fraud and a one out of five.

Hello Dear.

First, I must solicit your strictest confidence in this transaction and pray that my decision to contact you will be given genuine approval, considering the facts that we dont know ourselves before now. I wish to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you; I am Ati Mayoo, from Indonesia. I am writing to inform you about my intension and desire to invest in your country. I am the only surviving daughter of my parents. My late father Mr. Omor Abdullah was one of the richest Investor in my country Indonesia. But now I am suffering some where as my family was among the victims of the Tsunami crisis. I am a survival because I visited Jakarta by the period of this incident.

When my father was alive, he revealed to me about a fund deposit which he had in a financial institute in south East Asia. Presently, I am here in Hong Kong under the UNHCR, but with the intention of notifying the financial institution about my inheritance.But I reside in the refugee camp here. Therefore, I will want you to assist me in retrieving my inheritance for any good investment in your country. But you must assure me of your trust worthiness and sincererity before we can go on, as this my inherited fund is what I'm banking all my future hope in. I feel it will be risky to invest this fund in my country-Indonesia, due to the economic and political instability facing my country at the moment. Hence, I want to invest it abroad. For your foreign assistance, I have agreed to offer you 20% of the total amount of the money. I have all the relevant/vital documents concerning the deposit, which I can send to you on request. NOTE: I have never disclosed this to any one else. Please you have to keep this very confidential. We shall talk more as soon as I hear from you.
Thanks for your anticipated understanding.

Regards
Ati Mayoo

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home