Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Dr. David Michael

 

I must be stupid as I can't work out, why I'm getting compensation from someone in Trinidad and Tobago, who used to be in Ghana.

Fraud. One out of five. Two out of five for a laugh.

Goodday Miller,

Thanks for the help and assistance you gave to me in
ensuring that i receive my money which i have be long waiting for since
last year.

Am sorry that i could not contact you before i left Ghana
for Trinidad and Tobago where i am presently for vacation.

But i have
instructed my barrister(Barrister Frank Odei) to send to you $750,000
USD as your
compensation immediately you contact him.You can reach him
Barrister Frank Odei (barr.f_odei@hotmail.com)

Once again, thank you
very much.

Regards,

Dr David Michael.

Now book your Railway Tickets by cash at Sify Iway. For more details contact our Customer Care

Watch latest movie trailers and behind the scenes footage of Bigg Boss and much more! www.sifymax.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home