Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Friday, October 19, 2007

Rose Okefor

 

Fraud.

One out of five.

ZENITH BANK OF NIGERIA PLC.
LAGOS, NIGERIA.
From:MISS,ROSE OKEFOR
REPLY ONLY TO ;rose_okefor@yahoo.com

First, I'm soliciting your utmost confidenciality in this Transaction. I am MISS,ROSE OKEFOR,The Senior Accountant with Zenith Bank International, Lagos. I am contacting you to handle this mutual confidential transaction,which involves huge sum of money .

THE PROPOSITION:
A Canadian, late Robert Ebner, who died on 31th of october 1999 with the EgyptAir flight 990 plane crash, while returning to his country from a business trip.He was among Passengers who boarded in New York. He Banked with us at here Zenith Bank of Nigeria plc Lagos, and had a closing balance worth US$5.5,Million. Having heard of the tragic news involving late Robert Ebner,the board and management of Zenith Bank now expects a next of kin as beneficiary. Relentless efforts have been made by Bank to get in touch with any of his family's but I personally found out that until his death he neither had a wife nor children that is known to us.Meanwhile this is the website of the people that died in the Egypt Air flight 990.

/I'm taking this advantage in order to make a living and I have no course to reject this opportunity since I had not wished for the death of our client,Robert Ebner. I now decided to seek your permission to have you stand as next of kin to late Robert Ebner, so that the fund (US$5.5)will be released in to your account as the next of kin. All documents and proves to enable you get this fund will be carefully worked out, by the lawyer that I will employ to work with us down here on your behalf.

I am assuring you that this transaction and its procedures is 100% legal and risk free . Your share stays with you while the rest will be for myself.The sharing of the fund between the two of us will be as follows: 30% of the tatal sum will go to you for your effort and commitment to the success of this transaction. 65% will be for us here. While 5% will be set aside for expenses incured in the process of this transaction.As soon as I acknowledge the receipt of this message in Acceptance, I will immediately start up with the proccess.if this proposal is acceptable by you, kindly get back to me urgently.

I want you to also furnish me with your full names and address privatetelephone/fax or preferably your mobile numbers and your full bank account details which I will use to apply for the release and subsequent Transfer of the fund into your bank account.

Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation.

Sincerely,

MISS,ROSE OKEFOR
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT(ZENITH INT'L BANK Of Nigeria PLC) REPLY ONLY TO rose_okefor@yahoo.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home