Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Tony Ross

 

Fraud.

This one was interesting in that it had a complete mix of fonts. Weird.

One out of five.

From Mr.Tony Ross.
Auditing & Accounting Unit
International Remittance Department
NatWest Bank Ltd,United Kingdom.
Dear Friend,
I wish this my proposal will not come to you as a surprise.I am Dr.Tony Ross,the head of auditing and accounting section Natwest Bank Ltd.We had a foreign customer,who used to work with Oil International Company in United Kingdom,he deposited a huge amount of ( US$ 17.8 Million United States Dollars) with our Bank.
Eventually this client died on 26th December 2004 in Tsunami disaster that happened in Sumatra island, Indonesia.while on a holiday.A situation I have monitored closely with my position in the Bank. Now, having monitored this deposit and managed it before his death, and hence nobody has showed up as the next of kin to this deceased since then, I have removed the file to my private vault.
I seek your consent to present yourself as the next of kin to the deceased, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you. I now solicit for your assistance to present you as the next of kin as every other arrangement has being concluded by me and I am only waiting for a foreigner to enable me move the fund to his designated foreign bank account in his country.
This does not have any risk attached to it . I therefore request you to confirm your interest by a return message and I will furnish you with further details regarding the transaction but do not forget to keep this as a top secret between both of us. you will be entitled to 35% of the total sum as gratification,while 5% will be set aside to take care of every expenses that may arise during the time of transfer and also your telephone/fax is needed, and 60% will be for me.
I look forward to hear from you immediately you recieve this message.
Best Regards,
Dr.Tony Ross.
Tel: +44-704-574-2589.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home