Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Monday, November 12, 2007

Chi Brown

 

Fraud.

One out of five.

Atten: My Dear,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from paraguay. Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. meanwhile,I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact my secretary,his name is Mr John Ifeanyi Email address (john_ifeanyi07@yahoo.fr) Ask him to send you the total ($1.200.000.00) ONE MILLION TWO HUNDERD THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your collective efforts at that time so feel free and get in touch with my secretary Mr John Ifeanyi and instruct him where to send the amount to you by recomfirming your address to him as it is bellow.

1. FULL NAMES:...........
2. ADDRESS:..............
3. SEX:.........
4. AGE:.........
5. MARITAL STATUS:.............
6.OCCUPATION:..................
7. E-MAIL ADDRESS:...............
8. TELEPHONE NUMBER:..........
9. FAX:NUMBER:................
10.CITY:..............
11. STATE:............
12.COUNTRY:...........

I had forwarded instruction to the secretary on your behalf to receive hat money, so feel free to get in touch with Mr John Ifeanyi my secretary he will send the amount to you without any delay.
Thanks.
Your regards.
Barr. Chi Brown.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home