Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Celline Bright

 

Fraud.

One out of five.

Hello,
Complement of the season. My name is celline but I am generally known by lily. I am the only survival daughter of late Mr and Mrs Dick Bright who died some months ago through motor accident when he is driving back home from church after evening service, he got an accident on 12th June 2007 and was rushed to the General Hospital Chu de Trech Vile Ivory Coast, but he couldn’t survive it. And am here right now with my only younger brother Wilson.
My mother also died at my earlier age after the delivery of my younger brought at our home town kumassi before my father took us down to where he based as a business man.
Please I want you to do us a favour, before the death of my father he disclose to me that he has Six Million five hundred Thousand (6,500,000) USD in his account And he ask me to use this money and look for a good country of our choice where we can settle down and invest this money into something, but please I want to invest this money in your country.

Please I will like you to help us by transferring this money into your Account and find a good location and in what to invest this money on in your country so that when we come over their we can continue.
We incline to offer you 15% of the total sum as a mode of compensation for your effort after the successful transferring of this money into any of your nominated account.
I am expecting to hear from you immediately after you got this mail and please forward to me your personal information’s at the same time your Telephone number, Telex number and your address if possible your residential Permit.

As soon as you reply, I will send to you the deposit certificate which my late father use to deposit the money and also give to you the bank contact where the money is deposited for you to contact them .
Please this is urgent because I don't know what the director of the bank and His colleagues are planning towards this money. I will also like you to contacts our family lawyer.
Thanks
Celline Bright

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home