Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Lawrence Owen

 

Fraud.

One out of five.

To whom it may concern.
I am a bonafied indigen from the native land of Kataka Monronvia in Liberia West Africa. My name is Lawrence Owen the surviving son of Late Chief Owen Bokar the owner and chief Executive Officer of OWEN GOLD AND DIAMOND COMPANY LIMITED Buaki in Cote d' Ivorie West Africa. My father died on the 17th day of May 2001 at orthopedic international hospital Monrovia in Liberia as a result of Kidney Disease called Poly-cystic Kidney Disease (PKD) which the doctor confirmed to be hereditary.

During his sick period, he Secretly called me on a faithful day and told me that he has the sum of $25m.usd. (Twenty-Five Million United States dollars) left in a suspend account in a Bank in Abidjan, the capital city of Cote d' Ivorie which he used my name as his only son for the next of kin in deposit of the fund. He also explained to me that he deposited the money with open beneficiary, that I should seek for a God fearing foreigner in any country of my choice that will stand as the beneficiary to have the deposited money transferred to his or her account for both i and my younger sister Martins Owen to further our education and investment purposes if the sickness happens to claim his life.

Dear Friend, we are honorably seeking your assistance to be the beneficiary of the money because i went to the bank to withdraw some money for our up keeping and i was told by the bank that i have no right of withdrawal without the beneficiary. It is based on this issue that i have contacted you to be the standing beneficiary of our money. Your share of percentage as our beneficiary is negotiable and every of our agreement have to be documented and backed up by a legal practitioner to avoid betrayal.

This transaction is not confidential in any form. I will give you more information covering the deposited money when i receive your response. I await your reply.

Yours sincerely,
Lawrence Owen.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home