Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Quien Jelo

 

This one makes a change. She's single and no baby yet! But the big thing is she says she's only worth $9.5. So that's a good reason to ignore her.

It's fraud anyway. And it's probably some big fat guy with a large bank of computers.

Two out of five. It got the extra points for the humour.

My name is Quien Jelo. I come from Sierra leone.dear I,m interesting to be your friend after seeing your profile details here as i want to relocate to your area soonest .

and i will send my photos and id for you to know me properly

MY DATA:

MY NAME: MISS QUIEN JELO

MY AGE: 25 YERARS

MY OCCUPATION: MEDICAL STUDENT BEFORE THE WAR STARTED AND IN LEVEL 2

MARITAL STATUS: SINGLE AND NO BABY YET

NATIONALITY: SIERRA LEONE

MY FATHERS DATA:

HIS NAME: MR. PATEL JELO

OCCUPATION: EXPORTER OF GOLD DURST

AGE BEFORE HIS DEATH : 52

NATIONALITY: SIERRA LEONE

I need to hear from you and have something important to discuss with you . I need your help over my fund clearance and transfer for investment and will write you in details once i hear from you.

Amount deposited for us in the finance company is valued $9.5 which i need your help for the clearance and transfer into your country where i want to relocate and have a good life. I need your help for the clearance and transfer to your country for investment

can we talk about it.you can send me through
my e-mail

jelo_lover19811@yahoo.fr

and phone to reach me is 00229-97689290

Jelo ,

CAN I HAVE YOUR DIRECT MOBILE AND PHONE FOR US TO DISCUSS IN DETAILS AS THIS IS BEYOUND ONLY EMAIL RESPONSE

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home