Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Eric Kone

 

Fraud.

One out of five.

ERIC KONE CHAMBERS
(Solicitor and Advocate)
10 OLD BROAD STREET, 1ST FLOOR, ACCRA GHANA
+ 223 21 723 8017
erickone_111@yahoo.com

Att:

I am a solicitor at law, I am the personal attorney to Late Mr Jim Baker, who used to work with WAC PROPERTIES (http://www.wacproperties.com/) Real estate brokers P.O. Box MP 2390 Accra, Ghana No.1 Estate agent in Ghana, from your country.

On the 21st of April 2004, my client, his wife and their two children were involved in a car accident along Ring Road Central Accra Ghana . Since then I have made several enquires to their embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives which prooved unsuccessful.

I am contacting you to assist me repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge deposits were lodge.

Particularly, the Commercial Bank Of Africa, Accra High Street Building Ghana (www.commercialbankofafrica.com ). Where the deceased had an account valued at about 16m pounds ( equivalent to us$31m ) has issue me a notice to provide the next of kin of the deceased or have the account confiscated within a shot period of time.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please get in touch with my email and send me your telephone and fax numbers to enable us further.

Thanks
Eric Kone

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home