Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Daniels Otah

 

Fraud.

One out of five.

I am Barrister daniels otah I am the personal Attorney To Engr,National of your country, who lived in Nigeria,here in after shall
be referred to as my client.
On the 21st of April 1999, my client was involved in car accident Along
Sagbama express road.All occupants of the vehicle Unfortunately lost their
lives.
I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money Left behind by my
client before they get confiscated or declared Unserviceable by the Finance
Company where this huge deposit was lodged. Particularly, The( FINANCE HOUSE
) where the deceased had an Account valued at about $9.8 million dollars has
issued me a notice to Provide the Next-of-kin or have the account
confiscated within the next Twenty official working days.Since have been
unsuccessful in locating the relatives,
I now Seek Your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased
since You have the same last name so that the Proceeds of this account
Valued at $9.8millionUSD can be paid to you.
If you agree, we can discuss your percentage.
I will take care of the Necessary Legal documentations that are Required to
back up any claim we may make. All I require is your honest Cooperation to
enable us seeing this Deal through.
I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate Arrangement that
will protect you from any breach of the law.Awaiting your response.In your
respond, Please attach therein a Telephone number where I can call to
discuss with you the procedures for the claim.
Best regards.
Barr daniels otah +2347038756828, ,+2348036280079 mobile

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home