Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Traore Hamdi

 

Fraud.

One out of five.

Dear,

I am Traore Hamdi the daughter of late MR/MRS ALHAJI Rahim Hamdi . My father was Minister of Finance Sudan, diamond Gold and mining corporation, in economic capital of Sudan a highly reputable business magnet(a Diamond merchant) who operated in the Khartoum capital of Sudan during his days am interested to invest with you in your country due to the political unrest in my country here our lives and properties are not safe. It is sad to say that my father passed away mysteriously on one of the political crisis on Tuesday 18 April 2006 Humanitarian crisis in Darfur. Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by the political maneuvers of Sudanese militias. But God knows the truth! My mother died when I was just 8 years old, and since then my father took me so special. Before his death in Military Hospital in Sudan he called the secretary who accompanied him to the hospital and told him that he has the sum of Four million, Five hundred thousand United State Dollars. (USD$4.500,000) left in fixed deposit account in one of the leading banks in Africa. He further told him that he deposited the Money in my name as the only daughter, I am in possession of all the necessary legal documents to this fund in the bank, and I need your honest assistance because he gave a strict instructions to the bank not to release this fund unless I provide a foreign business partner, or a guardian before they can release this fund to me. Which I want to invest it on businesses, this is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis here in Sudan. The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life. I am honorably seeking your sincere assistance in the following ways:
1) To assist me to transfer this fund in your bank account as my guardian or business partner and help me to invest it,
2) Can I trust you?
3) What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the fund has been transferred in your bank account?
Presently I am taking refuge in the church here in Abidjan CHRIST THE KING ARMY CHURCH OF CHRIST for the full assistance of the pastor for my traveling to be fully successful and not to fall into a bad hands.
I LOVE YOU BUT GOD LOVES YOU MOST.
Traore Hamdi.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home