Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Monday, November 26, 2007

Robert Ofori

 

Fraud.

One out of five.

My Dear,

I got your contact during my search for a reliable, trust worthy and honest person to introduce this transfer project with. My name is Dr.Robert Ofori. I am the manager of the international commercial bank in Ghana, first light branch Accra.

I am a Ghanaian married with two kids. I am writing to solicit your assistance in the noble transfer of us$10.800, 000.00. This fund is the excess gain of what my branch in which I am the manager made as profit during last year.

I have already submitted an approved end of last year report for the year 2006 and also preparing to the report of third quarter of this year to my head office here in Accra and they will never have knowledge of this excess gain. I have since then, placed this amount us$10.800, 000.00 in escrow account. On a suspense account without a beneficiary. As an employee of the bank, I cannot be directly connected to this money thus I am impelled to request for your assistance to receive this money into your bank account.

As it must be bank to bank transfer and will be made to your chosen bank account. I intend to part 40% of this fund to you while 60% shall be for me. I do need to stress that there is practically no risk involved in this transaction. It is going to be a bank-to-bank transfer and the transfer will last just for two weeks.

All I need from you is to stand as the original depositor of this fund. If you accept this offer, I will appreciate your timely response.

A. Your complete names
b. Your address
c. Company name if any
d. Private telephone number
e. Private fax number
f. Private email address

Reply on this my private email: robfrans@eyou.com
With regards,
Dr.Ofori

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home